Click here for Employment Opportunities with TCR Child Care Corporation
Why High Quality Pre-K?
Children who Participate in High Quality Pre-K:
- Demonstrate higher academic achievement
- Are less likely to repeat a grade
- Less likely to require special education classes
- More likely to graduate from high school
- More likely to enroll in college
- Less likely to participate in criminal activity during their juvenile or adult years
- Less likely to be victims of child maltreatment or neglect
- As adults are less likely to be unemployed
- More likely to have higher earning than similar students who do not participate in Pre-K
- Less likely to depend on public assistance, become teenage parents, or endanger their health by smoking.
Pre-registration dates: January 15- March 30
Online registration is now open at https://alprek.asapconnected.com
. Complete the Pre-Registration Form and submit birth certificate and proof of residence.
Moving4Ward Pre-K Sites
To be eligible, children must turn four by September 1 of each school year.
Drew Court Child Development Center
1 Crestline Avenue
Sylacauga, Alabama 35044
*Serving 18 eligible children
Central Elementary School - Coosa County
Rockford, Alabama 35136
*Two classrooms serving 18 eligible children in each classroom